To make an e-payment for the Magazine and Munchies program, click here.
Starting Sept. 16 : Online program opens. (Girls register for online program at gswny.org.)
Opening the online program early allows girls time to set up their online stores, experience the program activities, and email/text the online links.
By Sept. 29: Troop volunteers schedule a girl/parent Mags/Munchie program training.
Sept. 30 – Oct. 28: Magazine and Munchies selling dates. Girls collect payment when taking orders.
Oct. 29: Girl Product/Reward Orders are due in Nut-E
- Use Girl Online Sales Report
- Record girl payments and provide a receipt to parents
- Contact girls for missing information
- Troop is locked out of Nute on Oct. 29 at midnight
- Troop Payment Due
Oct. 30: Service Unit:
- Audits troop orders/payments
- Prepares and takes to UPS location and sends to GA National Account materials
- Email to council one copy of GS Summary Report
- Email to council any troop payment issue forms
- SU is locked out Nut-E on Oct. 30 at midnight
Nov. 18: Product Delivery to Service Units
Dec. 6: Last day for the troop to report product/recognition damages and shortages to SUPPM and SUPPM to council product program manager