Women of Distinction
Women of Distinction is the Girl Scouts of Western New York's all-girl run signature fundraising event in which we honor women throughout Western New York for their strength in character, dedication to community service and commitment to mentoring and encouraging girls and young women.
Join us on Thursday, September 21, 2017
Mary Seaton Room at Kleinhans Music Hall
3 Symphony Circle
Buffalo, NY 14201
Contact: Eileen Hettich via email or call 716-935-6030 to ask questions or request more information.
Interested in Being a Sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities for organizations of all sizes exist. Invest in the future of girls today by sponsoring an event - 100% of your investment will stay in Western New York to help girls develop important leadership skills. Learn about sponsor opportunities by viewing our sponsorship packet and change the world by investing in girls today!
For more information about this event or becoming a sponsor contact Eileen Hettich at 1.888.837.6410 x6030 or email.
2017 Women of Distinction Honorees
- Jane Cleaver Becker, President - Executive Coach & Consultant
- Lisa Coppola, Managing Partner and Vice President - The Coppola Firm & The English Gardener; 2016-2017 President - NAWBO
- Pionne Corbin, Regional Vice President - GEICO
- Joanne Ely, Vice President and Branch Manager - M&T Bank
- Nina Heard, Community Relations Manager - General Motors Tonawanda Engine Plant
- Deborah Hughes, President and CEO - National Susan B. Anthony Museum & House
- Tara Sweeney Hughes, Coordinator of Human Trafficking Programs & Northeast Division Disaster Mental Health Advisor - International Institute of Buffalo / American Red Cross
- Katherine Mohney, Senior Vice President & Financial Advisor - Morgan Stanley
- Dragana Pavlovic, Senior Vice President - Xerox Corporation
2017 Women of Distinction Sponsors
Dubisz Wealth Management
Allegra Printing Hodgson Russ, LLP