Girl Scouts of Western New York is seeking mentors to work with girls ages 5 to 17.
We’re interested in volunteer mentors who:
- Enjoys working with girls and young women
- Has life experiences and skills to share
- Experiences a sense of accomplishment when seeing the progress made in the lives they impact
- Is a leader
- Understands the importance of the Girl Scout mission, “Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.”
- Has at least a half-hour of time to give
- Believes in empowering today’s girls to be leaders today and tomorrow
If you meet the following criteria and are interested in learning more, please click here.