As the end of high school gets closer and closer, the world for Girl Scout Ambassadors gets bigger and bigger! Young women are shown a world of opportunities in Girl Scouting through travel, service, events, and activities that are designed to instill you with confidence and leadership as you enter adulthood. As busy as life can get for girls your age, there is still a space for Girl Scouts. Be a part of a group or participate in occasional events and clubs on your own. What you do is up to you!
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Ambassadors . . .
- Taking a Girl Scout Ambassador Journey. Advocate for your cause in "It’s Your World - Change It" Journey. Or stand up for justice in "It’s Your Planet - Love It!" Map out your Girl Scout Ambassador Journey!
- Earning the Girl Scout Gold Award for completing a Take Action project.
- Exploring future college and career options with a young adult mentor.
- Learning how to save a life.
- Designing your own website.
- Joining a group or club for a special interest like self-defense.
- Becoming a Counselor-in-Training for younger girls at a summer resident camp.
- Gaining service hours and leadership skills for college and life by earning a Service Award, serving on a teen board.
- Traveling across the country or around the world to explore culture, science, the outdoors, and more through destinations trips.
The 2012 - 2013 program guides are here! Click here to take a look inside.