As the end of high school gets closer and closer, the world for Girl Scout Ambassadors gets bigger and bigger! Young women are shown a world of opportunities in Girl Scouting through travel, service, events, and activities that are designed to instill you with confidence and leadership as you enter adulthood. As busy as life can get for girls your age, there is still a space for Girl Scouts. Be a part of a group or participate in occasional events and clubs on your own. What you do is up to you!
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Ambassadors . . .
- Taking a Girl Scout Senior Journey – the Girl Scout Leadership Experience comes to life! Map out your Girl Scout Senior Journey!
- Earning the Girl Scout Gold Award for completing a Take Action project.
- Exploring future college and career options with an adult mentor through the Signature event, Women of Distinction.
- Learning how to save a life.
- Designing your own website.
- Joining a group or club for a special interest, like self-defense.
- Becoming a counselor-in-training for younger girls at a summer resident/overnight camp.
- Gaining service hours and leadership skills for college and life by serving on the Girl Advisory Board.
- Traveling across the country or around the world to explore culture, science, the outdoors, and more through destinations trips.
Discover, connect, and take action! Become an Ambassador Girl Scout.
Explore exciting program and event options here.