New! Direct Sales
Direct Sales: November 24 to December 16, 2013
- Place troop special order (direct sale) in Nute by selecting the Girl Icon and the Troop Special line. Enter quantity for each product and click save.
- The troop special order will be available at delivery.
- Girls will earn a booth sale patch. Enter the number of booth sale patches wiht the girl rewards order in Nute.
- The troop special order does not qualify toward girl rewards.
- The troop will earn $1 for every troop special order item ordered.
How can we participate in a Direct Sale?
- Candy and Nut Stand - This is a “lemonade” type stand a Girl Scout can set up on her own own property (i.e., in front of her house) to sell candy and nuts as her city and/or home owners’ association permits.
- Walkabouts - When a Girl Scout troop works together to map out then walk a neighborhood to sell product door-to-door in a residential area with adult supervision.
- Rolling Sale - Putting product in a wagon and doing direct sales to customers in residential areas with adult supervision.
- Caravan - Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador troops go door to door with a buddy in a residential area while the supervising adults follow in a car with the product.
Can we do a rolling sale/Walkabout/Caravan as a Troop at one of our meetings?
Yes! What a fun outing for your troop and a great way to help girls reach their goals!
Can we do a rolling sale as a family?
Yes! Girl Scouts embraces family involvement.
How does the troop order product?
Place a troop special order in Nute.
What does a girl earn?
The girl will earn the Booth Sale patch
What does the troop earn?
The troop will earn $1 for every Troop Special Item order.
Where does the troop pick up their product?
The troop special order will be available at delivery.