As a Girl Scout Brownie, you will explore your neighborhood, your city, and maybe even your state, through day trips and overnight outings. Friendship and fun activities designed for girls just your age begin at your Girl Scout Brownie meeting, where you work together as a group to reach goals. Brownies can earn Leadership Journey Awards, go to camp, and learn new skills!
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Brownies. . .
- Taking a Girl Scout Brownie Journey – the Girl Scout Leadership Experience comes to life! Map out your Girl Scout Brownie Journey!
- Visiting a zoo to feed baby animals and learn about their care.
- Working on Girl Scout Brownie Leadership Journey Awards, Skill Builders, and Legacy Badges.
- Planning an overnight to celebrate reaching a goal.
- Camping and making s’mores over a campfire.
- Learning to swim at summer camp.
- Having a neighborhood scavenger hunt to collect items for a food pantry.
Explore your world and join the fun and frienship! Become a Girl Scout Brownie.
Explore exciting program and event options here.