As a Girl Scout Cadette, you can mix and match activities to suit your needs. Whether you want to play guitar or design your own dress for the dance, you can learn how while earning a badge or charm or just try it for fun! Girl Scout Cadettes connect with each other and build self-esteem and confidence in their skills as they really start to find out who they are and what they want to become.
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Cadettes May Include:
- Taking the “It’s Your World - Change It” Journey … or “It’s Your Planet, Love It!” Map your Girl Scout Cadette Journey!
- Earning the prestigious Girl Scout Silver Award and complete a Take Action project to help your community.
- Rafting down rapids with a river guide.
- Publishing your stories online on this Web site.
- Attending a Broadway play on a trip to New York City.
- Painting a mural on a community building.
- Spending a week as a horse wrangler at resident camp.
- Traveling with a group of girls from around the country on a destinations trip.
The 2012 - 2013 program guides are here! Click here to take a look inside.