As a Girl Scout Cadette, you can mix and match activities to suit your needs. Whether you want to play guitar or design your own dress for the dance, you can learn how while earning The Girl Scout Leadership Awards! Girl Scout Cadettes connect with each other and build self-esteem and confidence in their skills as they really start to find out who they are and what they want to become.
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Cadettes May Include:
- Taking a Girl Scout Cadette Journey – the Girl Scout Leadership Experience comes to life! Map out your Girl Scout Cadette Journey!
- Earning the prestigious Girl Scout Silver Award and complete a Take Action project to help your community.
- Rafting down rapids with a river guide.
- Attending a Broadway play on a trip to New York City.
- Painting a mural on a community building.
- Spending a week as a horse wrangler at summer resident/overnight camp.
- Traveling with a group of girls from around the country on a destinations trip.
Connect and lead! Become a Girl Scout Cadette.
Explore exciting program and event options here.