|By January 16
||- Service Unit Product Program Managers (SUPPM) train troops.
- SUPPM updates Snap with new troops and users.
- Troops participate at a service unit/troop cookie rally.
- Troops train girls and parents.
- Troop updates Snap with troop information and girls first/last names and sizes.
|January 17 to February 7
|| - Initial and online COC order taking
- Girls have a one-time opportunity to earn the early recognition items for selling 150 boxes.
|| Troop's initial cookie order, early recognition order, and delivery pick-up time are due in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
||- SUPPM verifies troops cookie orders, early recognition orders, and delivery times.
- SUPPM submits service unit cookie and recognition orders in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
||GSUSA Twitter Party at 9 p.m. #CookieBoss
|February 26 to March 1
||Cookie delivery to the service units.
|February 27, 28, March 1
||National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
||Cookie cupboards open. Visit the direct sales page for more information.
||The troop's "initial" cookie payment is due to the council.
|February 8 to March 28
||Keep Goaling Program
|March 2 to 28
||- Direct/Drive Thru Sale
- Enter your Direct/Drive-Thru sales and apply for council lottery sites in the Booth Schedule.
|By March 30
||- Troop leader transfers additional product to girls and reconciles girl payments.
- Troop's "final" cookie payment is due to the council.
- Troop's main (final) girl recognition order is due in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
- Any direct sale Project Share cookies are due to the Girl Scout service center.
|By March 31
||- Troop leader emails the end-of-sale reconciliation items to SUPPM. (ePayment receipt, D1, NSF, Troop Refund forms, support paperwork)
- SUPPM confirms the troop's main (final) recognition orders.
- SUPPM submits the service unit main recognition order in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
|By April 2
||SUPPM reconciles troop payments, D1s, NSFs, Troop Refund forms, and emails information to the council Product Program Manager at the Girl Scout service center.
|Week of April 27
||- Recognitions are shipped to the SUPPM.
- Troop leader, please contact your SUPPM to determine when the cookie recognition items will be available for pick up. Please distribute the items to the girls in a timely matter.
|By May 1
||Last day for the troop to report product/recognition damages and shortages to SUPPM and SUPPM to council Product Program Manager.