|By January 10
|| • Troops participate at a service unit/troop cookie rally.
• Service Unit Product Sale Managers (SUPSM) train troops.
• Troops train girls and parents.
|January 11 to February 2
||Door-to-door order taking and online COCO sales
||Girls have a one-time opportunity to earn the early recognition items for selling 150 boxes.
||Troop's initial cookie order, early recognition order, and delivery pick-up times are due in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
|February 7 and 8
||National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
|| • SUPSM verifies troops cookie orders, early recognition orders, and delivery times.
• SUPSM submits service unit cookie and recognition orders in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
|February 27 to March 2
|| • Cookie delivery to the service units
• See Snap for your designated delivery location and date.
||Cookie cupboards open. Details will be available by clicking the cookies+ tab.
||The troop's "initial" cookie payment is due to the council.
|February 3 to March 30
|| • Keep Goaling program
• Encourage girls to reach their goals by continuing to take orders.
• Use the Keep Goaling order cards located on the back of the family flyer.
|March 3 to March 30
|| • Troop leader reconciles girl payments.
• Troop's "final" cookie payment is due to the council.
• Troop's main (final) girl recognition order is to in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
• Any direct sale Project Share cookies are due to the Girl Scout service center.
|By April 1
||Troop's end-of-sale reconciliation report is due to the SUPSM.
|By April 3
|| • SUPSM confirms the troop's main (final) recognition orders.
• SUPSM submits the service unit main recognition order in Snap by 11:59 p.m.
|By April 7
||SUPSM reconciles troop payments and troop envelopes before submitting the following to their Product Sales Manager at the Girl Scout service center:
• Troop end-of-sale reports, paperwork, and forms
• SUPSM reconciliation report
|Week of April 27
|| • Recognitions are shipped to the SUPSM.
• Troop leaders, please contact your SUPSM to determine when the cookie recognition items will be available for pick up. Please distribute the items to the girls in a timely manner.