Our ePayment system has been re-designed and is now up and running to make cookie payments. Click the ePayment logo to access the link.
(Payments can still be made at any of the council offices.)
- Leaders create an account for their troop.
- Leaders enter Troop Bank Information for each troop they lead. They will need the troop account # and routing # from the troop check.
- Enter payment amount and submit payment.
- A detailed email confirmation will be sent to the Leader.
Things to remember:
- Remember to allow time for checks to clear BEFORE you use ePayment to pay your troop’s bill.
- You can make multiple partial payments during the course of the sale via ePayment but remember to always use the troop’s checking account as the source of these payments.