Being a Girl Scout Daisy is a great way for girls who are just starting school to make friends and gain confidence. Daisies usually meet a couple times per month – in groups of 5 to 10 girls – with two or more trained adult leaders in a nurturing, inclusive environment.
Daisies go on trips, learn about nature and science, and explore the arts and their communities. Daisy Girl Scouts can also earn Learning Petals based on the Girl Scout Law and receive Participation Patches.
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Daisies...
- Taking a Girl Scout Daisy Journey, the Girl Scout Leadership Experience comes to life! Map your Girl Scout Daisy Journey!
- Planting a community garden.
- Creating arts and crafts projects like colorful barrettes and paper-bag puppets.
- Taking trips to pick pumpkins and apples.
- Camping and hiking with their families or at summer camp with new friends.
- Planning a picnic and making snacks.
- Earning patches for activities like making costumes and marching in a parade or caroling at a nursing home.
It's never too early to start being a leader. Discover yourself, connect with new friends, and grow together! Become a Girl Scout Daisy.
Explore exciting program and event options here.