As a Girl Scout Junior, you will have fun with friends while discovering what girl power is all about! You will choose the activities you want to try and learn to take charge of your own plans. As you become an expert in things like horses, computers, and music and theater, you will earn badges to wear on your sash or vest if you wish, but uniforms are not required. Adult volunteers know girls your age are really busy and help you fit meetings and activities into your schedule.
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Juniors...
- Taking a Girl Scout Junior Journey – the Girl Scout Leadership Experience comes to life! Map out your Girl Scout Junior Journey!
- Earning the Girl Scout Bronze Award by completing a Take Action project.
- Staying at a Girl Scout resident camp and learning outdoor skills.
- Sleeping over in a science museum.
- Learning a golf swing with a professional golfer.
- Working on the Horse Rider badge by learning to ride and care for a horse.
- Selling Girl Scout Cookies to earn money for a trip to a theme park.
- Cleaning up the community bike trail.
The 2012 - 2013 program guides are here! Click here to take a look inside.