Selling magazine subscriptions can be as easy as sending an email! You can invite friends and family members to order new magazine subscriptions and renew existing subscriptions using the QSP Online Program. This is an easy, fun, and environmentally friendly way to help meet your troop's sales goals and enable out-of-town friends and family to support your efforts!
You will earn a special patch if you submit 12 or more email addresses. You will also get sales credit and your troop will receive proceeds on all orders placed through QSP Online.
NEW THIS YEAR: Online Nut Store
Customers will have the opportunity to shop all of Ashdon Farm’s Girl Scout products, as well as some other Nut and Candy gifts, and have them shipped directly to their door! (Link to purchase nut/candy items may only be obtained through an e-mail sent from a Girl Scout via the QSP online program. This is not a public site.)
How does it work?
- Register online.
- Complete the interactive learning activity
- Order your family's subscriptions and invite other friends and family to shop online by entering or uploading their email addresses.
- At the end of the sale, print the Detailed Order Report and give it to your troop
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Subscriptions start faster
- No paper forms to complete
- Girls can customize the message their customers receive. Girls can opt out of the nut portion online and only provide magazine asks.