2014 Fall Sale Dates: October 3 to November 1
Everyone knows girl Scouts sell cookies in the spring, but our Fall Magazines and Munchies program is also important for our girls, helping them earn money for their fall activities and community service projects.
Girl Scouts will take orders from October 3 through November 1. Plus, you can get or give subscriptions to print and digital magazines and donate items to the military share service project!
The Girl Scout Fall Magazines & Munchies Program allows girls to learn key business skills that will be helpful in their future and provide their troop and the council support funding for Girl Scout programs.
New This Year!
- The SAGE Scholars Tuition Rewards Program! Find all the details here.
- Even more gluten-free and dairy-free selections!
- Online Sales: Choose from 30 varieties of tasty treats that make perfect gifts or holi-day party treats!
- Delicious new products: Almond Cran-Orange Crunch, English Butter Toffee, and the return of Salsa Mix!
- Memory Books that customers can order online
- Fun new recognitions
We are sure these new options will help promote this program for our girls, while becoming a fun-filled learning experience for all involved. Your guidance and support is vital to the success of your Girl Scouts. Thank you for your support!