Starting high school is an exciting and busy time. As a Girl Scout Senior you can enjoy activities, events, clubs and groups to suit your schedule and interests. You can seek an outdoor thrill like kayaking, become an activist for a cause that is important to you, or just make smoothies and chill out with other girls in a girls-only zone!
Typical Activities for Girl Scout Seniors May Include:
- Taking a Girl Scout Senior Journey – Go to GIRLtopia in the “It’s Your World - Change It!” Journey, or Sow What?, the Girl Scout Senior component of the “It’s Your Planet - Love It!” Journey. Map your Girl Scout Senior Journey!
- Earning the Girl Scout Gold Award for completing a Take Action project.
- Making your wardrobe “sew glam.”
- Being part of a club or group for things like yoga or rock climbing.
- Spending two weeks at a summer resident camp putting on a musical production with plenty of breaks for the usual outdoor fun too.
The 2012 - 2013 program guides are here! Click here to take a look inside.