Cindy Odom, CEO of the Girl Scouts of Western New York, recently hosted a webinar about the State of the Cookie Program.
Next steps? If you would like to help plan the next steps in our Girl Scout Cookie Program, please consider joining our Cookie Advisory Panel (CAP). Click here to join.
Cookie Advisory Panel (CAP)
The Cookie Advisory Panel will meet monthly and is charged with the following responsibilities.
- Plan and determine sale dates for the Girl Scout Cookie Program
- Resources needed to provide support to our volunteers
- Timeline for implementing the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Older Girl or Cookie Professionals
- Define a name
- Develop a program for our older girls/ Cookie Professionals
- Incorporate the support needed within the service unit (see below)
Support needed for SUCPM or Troops
- Survey the SU, SUCM and the troops to find out the following:
- What support is needed
- Where it is needed
- How will this support be provided
- Using the Older Girl/Cookie Professional to push this out to Service Units
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
If you have questions, please contact the product sale team at email@example.com