At Girl Scouts of Western New York, we're all about leadership development for girls.
Our core values - respect, integrity, customer service, diversity, empathy and courage - provide the foundation for everything we do. Guided by these values, Girl Scouts of Western New York provides a distinctive environment that gives girls the tools to develop into women of courage, confidence and character. Their impact is felt not only within our local communities, but across the country and around the world.
It takes a team of extraordinary people to produce an extraordinary council. From directors to membership managers to camp counselors and administrative staff, Girl Scouts of Western New York has a place for talented individuals to contribute to our mission. We have many opportunities for the right people in our camps and service centers.
To complete an employment application for the position you are interested in, please click on the appropriate open position below.
- Program Facilitators – Erie County (Buffalo area), Niagara County, & Monroe County (Rochester area) – 3 total. $15.00/hour plus $100 bonus for completing Program Year (June 2020). All part-time, guaranteed minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Retail Manager – 1 position. Salary DOE, Full-time
- Human Resources Generalist – 1 position. Salary DOE, Full-time
- Placement Specialist – 1 position. Salary DOE, Full-time
To complete an employment application, click here. You may send your resume to Kara Fraser. Or if you have any questions about Summer Camp employment, please contact Janet DePetrillo, Director of Outdoor Program.
Our Benefits Include (not all positions are eligible for benefits):
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Pre-tax Spending Accounts
- SAGE Tuition Rewards