We want girls to have as much time outdoors as possible. You can reserve the following equipment for activities with your troop, service unit, or for any volunteer-led programs (day camps, family camps, etc.) in the outdoors! Gear such as snow shoes, archery equipment, a backpack, camp stove, personal stoves, tents, and more is available for rent!
Things to consider when requesting rentals:
- If you are ALSO renting a camp property at the same time as equipment, Rental Forms (including waivers) and payment must be submitted at the same time as the Property Rental Application/Contract or our Service Unit Camp Out Application.
- All Property and Equipment Rental Requests (including waivers) can be EITHER mailed to the address provided on the applications or emailed to Customer Care at CustomerCare@gswny.org
- All equipment is available on a first come/first served basis. Customers will be notified within five business days about approved/unapproved requests. Payments for approved requests will be processed immediately
- To ensure availability of equipment, please submit equipment rental requests at least 2-3 weeks ahead of time.
- No more than 10 boats are permitted on the water at the same time at Goodyear or 6 at Lakeside properties.
- Certain circumstances may prevent the use and availability of equipment for rent, however you may bring your own for use during your stay.
- Non Girl Scout members are permitted to rent equipment only for use on GSWNY property.
If you have any questions, please Contact our Customer Care team at 1-888-837-6410 or by email at CustomerCare@gswny.org
Renters who return equipment in poor condition (broken, unusable or damaged in ways that are not already noted on pre-condition check-out form) will be charged a fee for repair or replacement. We request that equipment reservations are made no less than three weeks in advance of rental date. Full refunds will be given for cancellations prior to 72 hours of pick up date, and cancellations after that time will not be refunded.