How to Register
To register online, please see the links at the top of this page.
If you do not have a computer, visit one of our council offices and register your girl via our computer kiosks. You may also submit a completed paper camp application form (both sides) and a $25 non-refundable deposit to either our Rochester or Buffalo office (by mail, fax, or hand delivery).
- No walk-in registrations at camp will be accepted.
- Financial aid applications can be completed online with your camp registration.
- Payment is due no later than two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- Cookie Gift Cards cannot be used on the online registration system or your deposit. They may be used toward your camp balance or put “on account” at our camp tuck shops. If using Cookie Gift Cards for camp balance, payment can be made at any of our Girl Scout Service Centers.
- All deposits and camp balances can be paid by electronic check or credit/debit card through the online registration system or at one of our Girl Scout service centers.