For Cookie Sellers
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind—a goal to power new, unique, and amazing experiences for yourself and your troop all year long!
But did you know that you're also part of something even bigger—something thousands of awesome girls nationwide who are just like you are part of too? When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you’re part of the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world! Having the opportunity to run your very own cookie business gives you skills essential for success today and in the future:
Need some help getting started? Check out all the amazing resources that make it easy to sell more boxes of cookies this year than you ever thought possible!
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins
Got an awesome cookie story on your hands? Show the world what a Girl Scout entrepreneur can do, send your incredible story to us via email.
Safety Is Our Top Priority
Before participating in any money-earning Girl Scout activity, it is super important that girls and adults review the following materials—and remember to print and sign the Internet Safety Pledge.
About Digital Cookie
Digital Cookie is a groundbreaking addition to the Girl Scout Cookie Program that creates a fun, safe, interactive space for girls to sell cookies and develop the five skills of the traditional Girl Scout Cookie Program - goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics – while also learning about emarketing, online commerce, website maintenance, digital order taking and shipping. These are vital activities for modern business and modern life!
Digital Cookie complements and strengthens both traditional door-to-door sales and booth sales by adding and teaching a new layer of skills. With Digital Cookie, Girl Scouts can invite customers via email to buy Girl Scout Cookies through their online cookie business. Girls can also take in-person orders using a unique mobile app newly enhanced to allow for credit card processing and direct shipping.
Digital Cookie Safety
Ensuring the health and safety of our girls is a top priority in Girl Scouting. Girls and adults must be safety conscious, and adults must be trained to ensure proper supervision, prevention of accidents and incidents and maintenance of program resources. Learn more about the safety in Digital Cookie through the following pledge and terms and conditions:
Safety requirements and regulations for Digital Cookie are in line with the classic cookie program. For example, a parent, guardian, caregiver or buddy (depending on the age of the Girl Scout) must be with the girl when she’s delivering cookies. Girls sending out product emails or announcements online should sign with their first names only and their council name. Personal emails or street addresses of girls should never be given.
Girls not participating in Digital Cookie may call and send email messages to alert friends and family to product sales and may accept customer commitments via email or telephone. Girls who are 13 years of age or older may use social networking sites to market product, but must follow council and GSUSA guidelines.
Take a look at these great resources designed specifically for adults working with girls and their parents:
• Girl Scout Cookie Program: 5 Skills for Girls Toolkit (facing pages) (PDF) — English |Español
• Girl Scout Cookie Program: 5 Skills for Girls Toolkit (single-page format) (PDF) —English | Español
• Financial Empowerment, the K–12 Program (facing pages) (PDF) — English | Español
• Financial Empowerment, the K–12 Program (single-page format) (PDF) — English |Español
Handouts from "5 Skills for Girls" Toolkit
• The 5 Skills—Shaping Your Girl's Future (PDF) — English | Español
• The 5 Skills in Action (PDF) — English | Español
• The 5 Skills and Leadership Outcomes (PDF) — English | Español
• Coaching Your Budding Businesswoman (PDF) — English | Español
• Creating Cookie Success (PDF) — English | Español
• Girl Scout Cookie Activity Pin (PDF) — English | Español
• Safety Tips for Product Sales (PDF)
• Girl Scout Cookie Program: What Grown-Ups Need to Know - English
• Brownie Elf and Friends: Manage Money Posters
• Daisies and Brownies: My Cookie Business and the 5 Skills (PDF) — English | Español
• Girl Scout Cookie Program Pins and Badges Chart (PDF)
Save ink! Save paper!
Some of these files are illustrated in color, so if you want to save ink, set your printer for black and white or gray scale. To save paper, print double-sided.