USE EPAYMENT TO PAY YOUR TROOP COOKIE/MAGAZINE/MUNCHIES BILL
WHAT ARE THE STEPS NEEDED TO MAKE AN ePAYMENT?
- Log In (create an account if you don't have one)
- Enter/update your profile information
- Enter troop bank information for each troop you lead
- Choose troop and enter payment amount and submit
- Receive email payment confirmation
Click the icon above to get started!
WHO PAYS THE TROOP COOKIE/MAGAZINE/MUNCHIES BILL?
The Troop Leader is responsible to deposit cash, checks and money orders into the troop bank account and pay the troop bill to council. Remember to provide ample time for all checks to clear your troop account before you pay your troop bill. Troops have two options to pay the troop bill.
- Electronic payment using ePayment
- Walk-in at a Girl Scout Service Center