Six-month series for girls k-6th to virtually ‘adopt’ a real farm in our area. We will learn about different types of farms, take virtual farm tours & meet the farm family, do fun activities, and even have a chance to visit the farm in person with other Girl Scouts. Each month there will be a drawing for a fun prize for anyone who has completed their registration.
Make New Friends
Your girl’s dreams are our dreams, and we have fun making them come true together—whether she’s into climbing a tree, painting a mural, or making a robot.
When she’s a Girl Scout, doing her best is always good enough and there are no wrong answers or ideas. Ready to get started? Join today!
Play. Grow. Explore.
The Girl Scout program can start early for Pre-K girls who are registered from April to September before entering Kindergarten in the Fall. Pre-K girls are welcome to attend some or all of the following events!
Attendees will learn about Girl Scouts during each session and are encouraged to join as a member. Check back for new events and opportunities!
Unicorns, Rainbows, and Ponies
Make New Friends
Pre-K Info Events
What Do Daisy Girl Scouts Do?
- Grow social skills through virtual or in-personal meetings with other girls their age
- Find new ways to practice kindness, bravery, and generosity
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as a reminder of the new skills they’re learning
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities
- Learn how to run their own businesses
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature
- Try out tech and learn cyber basics that help keep them safe online
- Discover how to help their community and make the world a better place
- Join a circle of friendship and fun like no other