Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 we are asking all of our GSWNY camp families who are interested in having their child participate in summer camp 2021, to please pre-register to reserve a spot. On May 1, 2021, the summer camp 2021 camp registration portal will re-open and families can continue with completing their child’s camp registration and camper profile.
Please click here to register your girl online. If you do not have a computer or are unable to register online, contact Customer Care for assistance, or submit a completed paper camp application form (both sides), and a $25 deposit to either our Rochester or Buffalo office (by mail, fax, or curbside pickup).
Families that pre-register their girl for camp between January 13 and April 30, 2021, will also receive an exclusive GSWNY summer camp 2021 patch, available through pre-registration only!
- From January 13 to April 30, 2021, you will have the opportunity to pre-register and reserve a spot for your girl.
- You will be required to pay a refundable $25 deposit (deposits refundable from January 13 to April 30 only) and select an option of day camp, overnight camp, troop camp adventure, alternative camp or both.
- You will have from Saturday, May 1, to Wednesday, May 5, to complete your summer camp registration for your child. May 6 camp registration opens to all who are interested.
- No walk-in registrations at camp will be accepted.
- Financial aid applications can be completed with your camp registration.
- Payment is due no later than two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- Cookie Gift Cards cannot be used on the online registration system or your deposit. They may be used toward your camp balance or put “on account” at our camp tuck shops. If using Cookie Gift Cards for camp balance, payment can be made at any of our Girl Scout Service Centers.
- All deposits and camp balances can be paid by electronic check or credit/ debit card through the online registration system or at one of our Girl Scout service centers.