Girl Scout Educational Scholarship
$30,000 to be awarded!
The Girl Scout Educational Scholarship was established in 1997 and recognizes the achievement and character of graduating Senior Girl Scouts who have achieved their Silver and/or Gold Award. Scholarships are awarded based on a combination of academic achievements as well as Girl Scout involvement and accomplishments.
- Click here to download the Educational Scholarship Application Form.
- Click here to download the Letter of Recommendation Form.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered a
candidate for the Educational Scholarship:
- Must demonstrate the ideals of the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Must be a registered member of the Girl Scouts of Western New York with a minimum of five years of membership in the Girl Scout organization.
- Must be a graduating, high school senior in 2021.
- Must be accepted into an accredited university, college, or technical school for Fall 2021.
- Must have earned the Silver or Gold Award, OR have completed their Silver or Gold Award Project, submitted the paperwork to Council, and have been granted final Council approval on or before March 14, 2021.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Obtain one (1) letter of recommendation.