Council COVID-19 Guidelines
All rental groups must adhere to the most up-to-date COVID-19 council guidelines.
Seasonal Units (cabin tents/platform tents) can be utilized at full capacity, but individuals in beds should be arranged head to toe. Flaps should remain slightly open to allow airflow.
Lodges (winterized buildings) can be utilized at half capacity. Renters should strive to have six feet between each bed. Please note that the new unit at Seven Hills falls into this category.
We are now allowing full-use of our kitchen spaces. To the greatest extend possible; minimize the number of individuals handling/serving food. Some suggestions include:
- Utilizing individual servings.
- Designating one server per table, rather than passing platters to each individual.
- Larger groups should consider decreasing the number of individuals eating in indoor dining spaces at one time by splitting/rotating groups.
As per our Council Guidelines, groups should be administering health checks prior to arrival. Additionally, checks should be continued throughout your stay. We highly suggest that groups take temperatures in the morning and again in the evening.
If anyone displays symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the below steps:
- Depart- Individuals displaying symptoms should arrange to leave the property as soon as possible.
Isolate- If the individual is unable to immediately depart,
than they should be isolated in a well-ventilated room with access
to a bathroom.
- If the individual is a minor, then they will still need adult supervision. An adult should wear a mask and gloves and remain within site of the child.
- Test- Individuals should be tested as soon as possible. If the case is positive, please follow the guidelines laid out here: https://www.gswny.org/en/our-council/covid-19-updates.html