The safety of our staff and customers
is a core value of Girl Scouts of Western New York and, as such, the
health and well-being of staff, members and visitors is paramount.
To keep everyone safe we will require all customers to follow these guidelines:
- Must wear a face covering at all times.
- Take a
COVID-19 Health Self-Assessment before your visit and we ask you to
stay home and visit another day if you would answer yes to the
- Have you been in close, sustained contact with anyone showing any of the listed symptoms below, or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms listed over the past 24 hours? Symptoms: Fever of 100.4 F higher, cough, shortness of breath, cold/flu-like symptoms, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, muscle aches/pain, sore throat, chills or loss of smell.
- Have you traveled outside of the state within the past 10 days?
To help each visit go smoothly here are a few helpful tips:
- Once you enter the shop location, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and sign in.
- For customers with a large order we encourage you to email it ahead of time – allowing 2-3 days before your visit then the retail staff will have it ready for your visit.
- Shop email addresses and phone numbers:
If you have any questions please contact Customer Care at 1.888.837.6410 or email us email@example.com