The safety of our staff and
customers is a core value of Girl Scouts of Western New York and,
as such, the health and well-being of staff, members and visitors
is paramount. To keep everyone safe we will require all customers
to follow these guidelines:
- Must wear a face covering at all times.
- Social Distance – staying 6 feet apart
- Each visit will be limited to 15 minutes and only 2 people per visit.
- Take a COVID-19
Health Self-Assessment before your visit and we ask you to stay home
and visit another day if you would answer yes to the following
- Have you been in close, sustained contact with anyone showing any of the listed symptoms below, or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms listed over the past 24 hours? Symptoms: Fever of 100.4 F higher, cough, shortness of breath, cold/flu-like symptoms, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, muscle aches/pain, sore throat, chills or loss of smell.
- Have you traveled outside of the state within the past 10 days
To help each visit go smoothly here are a few helpful tips:
- If more than one customer arrives at the same time, each shop will have a signup sheet outside of the location allowing customers to sign up to be next. It will be first come first served and we will ask for you to wait in your vehicle or socially distance from other customers outside.
- For customers with a large order we encourage you to email it ahead of time – allowing 2-3 days before your visit then the retail staff will have it ready for your visit.
- Once you enter the shop location, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and sign in.
- We will return to allowing returns and exchanges, please email us for arrangements.
If you have any questions please contact Customer Care at 1.888.837.6410 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org