Adult Training Information & Courses
GSWNY provides adult training courses conducted by skilled and enthusiastic volunteer facilitators throughout the year. Volunteers are encouraged to take advantage of as many courses as they can to provide the best growth experiences possible for girls.
Our Leader Enrichment Activity Program has gone virtual! Please join us for GSWNY’s new LEAP Webinar Series. Click the link below the title to register.
What to Expect as a Leader
Thursday, March 21
Click here to register
What to Expect as a Leader - Being a Girl Scout co-leader is rewarding but can be a little overwhelming too. In this webinar, we’ll help you figure out how to have a great year with your Girl Scouts with as little stress as possible. The best part - you’ll have an opportunity to network with other leaders virtually! While everyone is welcome to attend, this training is recommended for leaders who are new, have less than 2 years of experience, or who work with/mentor new leaders. Topics covered will include:
- Getting started and engaging with your Girl Scout families
- Staying safe while having fun with your troop
- Resources including council staff and other volunteers
- The VTK and all it can do for you
- Keeping Your Girl Scouts Engaged!
- Outdoor Experiences of all Shapes & Sizes
- What to Expect as a Leader (recorded)
- Financing Your Troop & Engaging Your Team
- Troop Finance Report Training
Bookmark the GSWNY Learning Community so you can keep up with the latest additions to the page. We are adding new webinars all the time!
Check out our GSWNY Learning Community on Go-To-Stage! Click HERE to see the latest and greatest training
New Troop Leadership Volunteers (Troop Co-Leaders)
Grade Level Training
First Aid and CPR Training
Service Unit Training
Finance Tab Training
Training Times Newsletter