Women of Distinction
Women of Distinction is Girl Scouts of Western New York's all-girl-led women's event of the year! This signature fundraising event honors women throughout Western New York for their strength in character, dedication to community service and commitment to mentoring and encouraging girls and young women.
Join us on Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo, 2 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14202
Click here for info on how to be a Women of Distinction Sponsor for 2019! Want more info on sponsorships? Contact Eileen Hettich via email or call 716-935-6030 to ask questions or request more information.
Interested in nominating a woman in your community for this prestigious honor?
Are you a Girl Scout that wants to take on an amazing role for this event? We are seeking girls to fill the roles of: Mistress of Ceremony, Presenter, Event Ambassador, Flag Ceremony, and Vlogger (NEW POSITION!)
RSVP for the event on Thu., Sept. 26, 2019,
by clicking the register button below.
Contact: Eileen Hettich via email or call 716-935-6030 to ask questions or request more information.
Interested in Being a Sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities for organizations of all sizes exist. Invest in the future of girls today by sponsoring an event - 100% of your investment will stay in Western New York to help girls develop important leadership skills. Learn about sponsor opportunities and change the world by investing in girls today! (Click here for the sponsorship packet.)
For more information about this event or becoming a sponsor contact Eileen Hettich at 1.888.837.6410 x6030 or email.
2018 Women of Distinction Honorees
- Lindsay Cray: Co-Founder & Executive Director, Earthworks, Inc. (Monroe County)
- Rosanne Frandina: President of Frandina Engineering and Land Surveying (Erie County)
- Althea E. Luehrsen: CEO, Leadership Buffalo, Inc. (Erie County)
- Patti Ann Pacino: Batavia City Council Member (Genesee County)
- Venus Quates: President and CEO, launchTECH (Erie County)
- Dr. Dilara Samadi: OB/GYN, Buffalo Medical Group (Erie County)
- Honorable Joanne Winslow: Associate Justice of the New York State Supreme Court (Monroe County)
- Betsy Wright: President, UPMC Chautauqua WCA Hospital (Chautauqua County)
2018 Women of Distinction Sponsors
DK’s Plumbing & Mechanical
Dubisz Wealth Management
Buffalo Medical Group