Women of Distinction
Women of Distinction is Girl Scouts of Western New York's all-girl-led women's event of the year! This signature fundraising event honors women throughout Western New York for their strength in character, dedication to community service and commitment to mentoring and encouraging girls and young women.
Join us on Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo, 2 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14202.
Contact Eileen Hettich via email or call 716-935-6030 to ask questions or request more information.
RSVP for the event on Thu., Sept. 26, 2019,
by clicking the register button below.
Interested in Being a Sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities for organizations of all sizes exist. Invest in the future of girls today by sponsoring an event - 100% of your investment will stay in Western New York to help girls develop important leadership skills. Learn about sponsor opportunities and change the world by investing in girls today! (Click here for the sponsorship packet.)
For more information about this event or becoming a sponsor contact Eileen Hettich at 1.888.837.6410 x6030 or email.
2019 Women of Distinction Honorees
- Christine Bonaguide, Esq.: Partner, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Linda Clark, M.D.: Doctor of Preventive/Occupational Medicine, Founder and CEO, Clark Occupational Medicine Services
- Tory Irgang: Executive Director, Chautauqua Region Community Foundation
- Candace Johnson, Ph.D.: President and CEO, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Joyce A. Markiewicz: EVP, Chief Business Development Officer, Catholic Health
- Nadia Pizzaro: Homeless Services Director, BestSelf Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Katherine Conway-Turner, Ph.D.: President, Buffalo State College
- Lori Van Dusen: Founder and CEO, LVW Advisors
- Linda Zakrzewski: Volunteer of Distinction, Teacher, Family and Consumer Science, School 81 Buffalo
2019 Women of Distinction Sponsors
Sponsors as of 8/14/19
Dubisz Wealth Management
BestSelf Behavioral Health, Inc.