Tuition Rewards Program
Be a GSWNY Girl Scout and Earn a College Scholarship
This is a special benefit for girls and families who participate in our annual Girl Scout Membership Early Renewal Campaign.
After their first year of Girl Scouts, members can earn Tuition Reward Points when they renew their Girl Scout membership for the Girl Scout program year. PLEASE NOTE: Girls entering the 12th grade are not eligible for this promotion.
WNY Girl Scout Membership Renewal must take place specifically during our Early Renewal Campaign: April 1 to May 31.
- Girl Scouts earn 2,500 Tuition Rewards Points
- Leaders, Service Team Members, Lifetime members(who are also a leader or Service Team Members), and Staff earn 3,500 Tuition Rewards Points
The Tuition Rewards Program is a guaranteed tuition discount program collaborating with over 450 private colleges and universities across the United States. Each Tuition Rewards Point equals $1.00 in tuition discounts. There are over 30 options in New York State including:
- Alfred University
- St. Bonaventure
- Canisius College
- Daemen College
- St. Lawrence University
- Roberts Wesleyan
- D'Youville University
For more information about how to take advantage of this amazing program, go to www.tuitionrewards.com.
Complete this 3-step process
1. Renew your Girl Scout membership starting April 1 through May 31, at www.gswny.org/join
- Leaders, Service Team Members and Staff must renew your volunteer position in addition to renewing your membership.
- Lifetime members who are also leaders or Service Team Members must renew your volunteer position.
2. Register for the SAGE Scholars Tuition Rewards program at tuitionrewards.com by May 31, if you have not registered before. Already registered? Sign in to check your personal profile and email are up to date.
- Once on the page, select the Get started button at the top of the screen, choose Girl Scouts of Western New York (near the bottom), and complete the registration.
- You may add your student to your account at this time.
- Email Address: When creating your SAGE account, you must use the same email that is tied to your GSWNY membership account. Also your entire family must have that same email address in their GSWNY membership accounts.
3. Verify your Tuition Rewards Points are correct on your account by July 31. Points will be added to the SAGE Scholars website after the Renewal campaign ends on May 31. Reconciliations are honored through July. You must contact Customer Care before July 31 with any issues.
For questions contact Customer Care at 1.888.837.6410
Watch the SAGE Tuition Rewards FAQ video below!