Our core values—respect, integrity, customer service, diversity, empathy and courage—provide the foundation for everything we do. Guided by these values, Girl Scouts of Western New York provides a distinctive environment that gives girls the tools to develop into women of courage, confidence and character. Their impact is felt not only within our local communities, but across the country and around the world.
Use the button below to view our current openings and apply today!
Work at Camp
You could have the adventure of a lifetime... at work! Be part of a
fantastic summer experience while making a difference in a child’s
life. Please see our camp seasonal opportunities below.
It takes a team of extraordinary people to produce an extraordinary council. From directors to membership managers to camp counselors and administrative staff, Girl Scouts of Western New York has a place for talented individuals to contribute to our mission. We have many opportunities for the right people in our camps and service centers.
Join an Award-Winning Team
- 2021 Rochester Business Journal, Bridgetower Media and New York State SHRM Best Companies to Work for in New York State
- 2021 Buffalo Niagara Partnership ATHENA Organizational Award® Nonprofit Recipient
- 2021 Business First Buffalo Best Places to Work
- 2019 Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys Distinguished Director’s Award
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Pre-tax Spending Accounts
- SAGE Tuition Rewards
*not all positions are eligible for benefits